28 March, 2014

NEW WALMARTIANS and on a plane,too!


ΑΠΙΣΤΕΥΤΑ ΤΟΥ WALMART !!!!!!!! ΧaΧαΧαΧa
 


This is why they are called "handles."

She lost her pants playing Strip Poker
in Aisle 3..!


He found out the hard way that
Karma certainly is a bitch..!
 


Do you think he knows his toupee
fell off..?



Must be raining outside...


Moe Howard's redheaded step-child
with a "Sexy" tattoo on her chest..!



God, I can only hope so..!



She sat on her probation papers
before the ink was dry..!


No matter how much my knee hurts in the future,
I will NEVER ride one of these carts again..!


If Donald Trump & Rick Flair had a baby
this is what it would look like...!


I sure hope those are his Speedos
and not his underwear....


Now available at Walmart -
the all new Samsung O.M.G....Crack Phone...!


It's orthopedic. It keeps her from becoming any more hunchbacked...!


Is that a lighter in his shorts or
is he just happy to be at Walmart...?


Welcome aboard Walmart Airlines
     
YEP, now they're flying...!
"They're paid for and I want EVERYONE to appreciate them..."




Somehow I ALWAYS manage to sit next to this person....



You did say free refills, right...?




Words fail me....




Just how long WAS his flight delayed...?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment